Thursday, September 28, 2006

So I don't normally read the Wichita "Business Today" section of the Eagle, but I did today and realized why I don't normally. What about the Rolling Stones requesting coffee is business-related? Also, I was very confused when I read the headline "FEMA awards Corporate Lodging." Maybe they meant to say "rewards?" Like they rewarded the business for being friends with someone important? Anyway, the headline didn't make sense. "FEMA hires Corporate Lodging for $1.9 million". That would at least make me want to read what they paid that much money for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/28/2006 3:58 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

I read the column about The Stones and their coffee, too. Why do I care about that? How is that news, let alone business news? Lame-os.

9/28/2006 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home