Friday, September 29, 2006

Stones not sold out

I was just wondering if anyone else is as surprised as I am that the Rolling Stones concert is no where near sellout and obviously won't be by the time the conert rolls around on Sunday. I am really curious as to why this is and was wondering if anyone else had any opinions? I am not a fan but I just assumed that the name value and the very rare opportunity that Wichita was given in holding this concert, that it would be a bigger deal and sell out. Granted it is a very big deal on our campus because it has bascially shut things down, but I don't think that it stretches out past 21st and Hillside. Any thoughts?

1 Comments:

Blogger tik said...

I am not suprised that the tickets are not surpised considering that Wichita is a small city when compared nationwide. I think that they are too old to be tour and they need to find new hobbies like golf.
I also think that it is unfair on Wichita State students living in campus to cater for the Rolling Stones concert goers needs.

9/29/2006 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home