Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Communication Week a Success

I know this post is a little past date but for some reason some of mine aren't posting so I need to catch up. Anyway, I wanted to say that in the three years I've been in the ESC that this year's communication week was the best ever. The panels were so relevant to so many different emphasis areas and I really enjoyed attending multiple panels rather than just going to those that were required of me for class. In years past I would attend one or maybe two if I really felt like I had to. The subject areas this year were so much more interesting and relevant to my emphasis at least and I really enjoyed that. I attended five panels/events and overall am very pleased that we have a staff in the ESC that is so dedicated to their students to provide us with things like communication week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home