Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Enough about the Stones

I have heard enough about the Rolling Stones in Wichita. I think the last time a story about the concert should have appear in the newspaper should have been Monday. But some newspapers made the stories last until Tuesday or even today. I think the Amish school shooting is a more important front page story. The only reason I can think of why the Eagle put the school shooting inside the paper would be to hide the grimmer news inside. The school story was all over the TV so it's not like they didn't have enough information to write a front page story. I also don't agree witht the Eagle putting the Bailey, Colorado shooting inside of the paper instead of the front page. The Colorado shooting was even closer to Wichita than the Pennsylvania shooting. I'm sure there was a story about the Stones on the front page for that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home