Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I love that the Eagle added the Wichitalk section to the newspaper. I was a big fan of the Go section on Fridays so when the Wichitalk section was added everyday I had another reason to read the paper. I think it is a nice break to read because you get all the hard news on the front page and in the first section. I like the helpful tips about everyday life it features and what is new in town. I used to just scan the front page headlines and that was all I read. Now, I look over other headlines in different sections while making my way to the Wichitalk. I have one suggestion for the paper. I think the Hollywood news section on the second page of the first section of the paper would maybe fit better in the Wichitalk. The news content is more along the lines of something you would find in that section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home