Thursday, November 09, 2006

Day after election

I liked the Eagle front page after the election. I am not the type of person to read a whole election article to find out who won what race. The left side bar of the elction results that showed who ran against who and who won was awesome. I could easily look and see the results. The concept of short excerpt of information that are a easy, quick read is very appealing to the type of lifestyle most people live. The average person doesn't have time to sit down and read the election articles so the overview is easy to glance at. I also like the different colored check marks for the person who won. This makes it even easier to look at and it caught my eye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dirk_Star said...

Groovy lookin ste, ya'll! Keep up the good work.

http://jestersrap.blogspot.com/

11/09/2006 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home