Thursday, November 16, 2006

I really like the desgin of the front page of the Eagle today. The main story is about the gamers that are sitting outside Best Buy anticipating the arrival of the Playstation 3. The orange shaded box is visually appealing and sets the story apart as the main story. I like the pictures of the Playstation around the edge of the story becasue it catches my eye. I also like the way they broke out the information about what the Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii are because some people myself included don't know anyhting about gaming. The younger age group that will buy these game consoles probably don't read the paper but I think the graphics and design of the story will entice them to read the story. I wanted to read the story at first glance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home