Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wow! It's totally harp-on-the-Sunflower day...Not that we don't really deserve it; there are some harsh misspellings and grammatical errors in yesterday's paper. Anywho, I was just commenting on the little box in the bottom left-hand corner that teases Friday's story about shopping procrastinators. It doesn't say when or where the story is or will be, and if I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure last-minute is hyphenated. Here's one that's especially embarrassing, and it's totally my fault. I wrote a last-minute (haha) story about how to prepare yourself, your home and your car for winter weather. Under tips for the car, I accidentally wrote that you should consistently check your exhaust system fluid levels. This morning, my car-savvy male counterpart, Todd, told me that there was no such thing. My bad! Oh goodness...just one more day of bitching people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home